Playa del Carmen Resort
Quintana Roo, Riviera Maya, Mexico
Get away to the edges of the Riviera Maya and the Caribbean coast with other wordsmiths. All rooms have private balconies and are designed to create a sense of an oasis in an atmosphere of modern casualness, overlooking the stunning turquoise waters of the Mexican Caribbean Sea, the resort, or the uniquely preserved mangrove.
The Grand Hyatt Playa del Carmen Resort offers king and double queen rooms, including suite upgrades, with varying ocean views, oceanfront and garden views.
All-inclusive room rate packages shown in USD, per room for three nights, and already inclusive of all applicable taxes including local taxes (currently 3% occupancy tax and 16% VAT), $25.00 labor fee (maid and bellman), $1.40 environmental fee, and $10.00 daily resort fee.
Special concessions for retreat attendees
- Dedicated check-in
- Complimentary hospitality desk
- 15% discount for spa treatments at Cenote Spa
- Complimentary use of fitness facilities
- Complimentary basic WiFi in guest rooms, meeting spaces, and public spaces
- Daily breakfast at Restaurant La Cocina or El Paseo Kiosk
- Daily lunch at Restaurant La Cocina, Sushi & Raw Bar, Pool, or El Paseo
- Daily dinners at Restaurant La Cocina, Sushi & Raw Bar, or The Grill
- Unlimited “house” alcoholic beverages and non-alcoholic beverages (served by the glass) at any of the consumption areas from 11am to 11pm
- In-room mini bar: domestic beers and non-alcoholic soft drinks, refreshed once daily
- In-room dining: available from 11am-11pm daily
Note: these amenities, inclusions and rates are available only to our group and will not be made available to anyone who books outside of our group block. Reservations must be made through us and cannot be made directly with the resort.
Check-in: 3 PM
Check-out: 12 PM
Group rate valid 3 days prior to June 11 and 3 days after June 14; subject to availability
Room options include both king and double queen rooms with garden, full, and partial ocean views.
20 miles east of Playa del Carmen, a breezy 45-min. $13 ferry ride away
40 miles south of Playa del Carmen, a mere $20 round-trip